Thursday, July 12

It's the Weekend!

Well... perhaps not for anyone else but we do have 3-day weekends the middle weeks of British Studies.  I need it this week!  It has been a very busy week here in Oxford and surrounds.  Sorry these posts are a little out of order but I'm playing catch-up but dating the posts for the day we actually were at the different places!

Today marks 2 weeks since I arrived in Oxford and that is 2 weeks of rain - I think it has rained every single day since I got here and most days it has been non-stop and heavy showers.  Mind you, I am not complaining about the 60 degree weather but it is a bit of a chill when you are wet and cold!

I'm taking the next two days for a bit of rest and recuperation (sore throat this morning - sure sign of a cold that I need to fight off).  Tonight a friend is coming in for dinner and I will probably also go to the Ashmolean Museum here in Oxford tomorrow to see an exhibition that looks interesting.  Sunday should be really fun (provided we get a few hours without rain at just the right time) since we are going to London and will take a boat down the Thames!

No comments: