Tuesday, July 8

Rain (It is England!)

Can you really write about a trip to England and not talk about the weather? I think not! We've been battling the rain in Oxford the last few days. It has become considerably colder and overcast. It looks like more for the rest of the week. Tomorrow we are taking all 108 students and lots of the teachers to Stowe House and Gardens and the weather forecast is for heavy rain. You may just get pictures of the house tomorrow!

On Friday I am heading to York! I have never been there before but I have always heard that it is a beautiful city and I am very looking forward to seeing it (and then sharing the pictures).

Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Guess who??

The pics are fabulous. Makes me want to revisit England. But with my traveling crew, its a new location new adventure. The world better watch out cuz when retirement comes (as long as there's health and wealth)the three musketeers (and we know who we are) are gonna conquer the world.

Glad you are having a good time. Will chat again soon.

Janie