Sometimes life takes you away but it always brings you back home again! I did manage to keep to my plan to stay up most of the night and to sleep on the plane (although the guy next to me tried very hard to keep that from happening but telling me how cool he is in the telecommunications business did not stop me from ignoring him, without being rude of course).
I had a wonderful summer with British Studies At Oxford. It is such a great program for many reasons but primarily for the friends I have there. I already miss that camaraderie... but it's good to be home!
3 comments:
Stefanie,
So glad you made it back home safely. Now, you need to get some well deserved rest.
Welcome Home!
hey we are glad you are home; now it is time to travel to North Carolina;rest a little then tell your Dad that it is time to come across the mountain; love you/
Hi
Welcome back.
Loved the journey through England. I know I should have commented more but work has been busy (acutally hectic) and I very rarely get on the computer at home.
We're good. Time seems to be flying by, Gil has mentioned taking a short trip to TN but by the time we work out our schedules it will be time to head overseas.
Gotta go. Thanks for the great stories and pics. Glad you are back safe and sound.
Love to all
Janie
Post a Comment