Sunday, July 19

Two to Sevierville, One to London

Sadly, Dad and Linda left Oxford this morning for Sevierville. It is never fun to try and get your luggage to the bus station in the rain but we managed just fine since we were lucky enough to get a break and only have a heavy drizzle when it was time to head to the coach (bus) station. They took the 8.40 bus to Heathrow and headed home. We had such a good time this last week but I know we all need a rest from thier groups trips all week.

While they were flying back over the Atlantic, I went with a group of British Studies students to the Imperial War Museum in London. This is such a fantastic museum.


There was a special exhibit showcasing wartime painters that we visited and then spent time going through the exhibits on the First and Second World Wars. This museum visit was really a preparation for our trip to Belgium and France next weekend to see several battlefields of World War I.

No comments: