I've been having a wonderful time with everyone - here is the group I've been working with:
Monday, July 6
Kicking Off the 40th Session of BSAO
Tonight we kicked off the 2009 session of British Studies At Oxford (celebrating it's 40th year) with the Opening Festive Dinner! Today was all about getting settled in: we had tours of Oxford and Orientation for BSAO and a great opening dinner. Tomorrow is all about getting started with classes. It is going to be a busy day but having a great group to work with makes it much more enjoyable.
I've been having a wonderful time with everyone - here is the group I've been working with:
L to R: Robbie, Veronica, Colleen, me, Richard, Seth, and Jordan
I've been having a wonderful time with everyone - here is the group I've been working with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment