| | | | | |
| Trail Features: | | Panoramic Views |  | |
| Trail Location: | | Newfound Gap | |
| Roundtrip Length: | | 8.1 Miles | |
| Total Elevation Gain: | | 1640 Feet | |
| Avg. Elev Gain / Mile: | | 405 Feet | |
| Highest Elevation: | | 6122 Feet | |
| Trail Difficulty Rating: | | 11.38 (strenuous) | |
| Parking Lot Latitude | | 35.61084 | |
| Parking Lot Longitude | | -83.42509 | |
|
I leave Thursday for Peru so today was my last training hike to try and get in shape for the trail. And it was a good one! Early on the trail I met a very nice family vacationing from Michigan and they adopted me for the hike. We had a wonderful time climbing the trail. The views were amazing and I made some new friends!
 |
| View from the Top of Charlies Bunion |
No comments:
Post a Comment