On February 28th my cousin Summer is getting married. We are all very excited for her and Brad and in celebration we threw a shower for her yesterday! The shower theme was a vintage styled, formal afternoon tea (although we were missing the clotted cream - I did find a site online that sold it in the US but I was a little hesitant. The truth is, there were only a few there that even knew what clotted cream is so it wasn't really missed!). Some of my other cousins (Charity, Serenity, Lisa, Rhonda, Amanda, Megan, & Bethany) helped as hostesses and I thought it turned out really well. All the linens were from the 1930s, 40s and 50s and we encouraged everyone to wear hats!
UPDATE: The February 28th Smith/ Daniels Wedding has been cancelled. While Summer and Brad care for one another, they have determined that marriage is not in God's plan for thier lives. Please continue to pray for both of them as they face this difficult decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment