Saturday, July 30

Family Vacay Hilton Head Style

It's quite a feat getting even just all of the immediate family together for a meal let alone a week but we somehow manage to arrange a week together on Hilton Head Island.  We had a wonderful week together on the beach, at the harbor, dining in, dining out and playing together.  Charleston and I spent a lot of our beach time building sand castles.  She wasn't too sure about the waves but the small pools left at low tide were great to play in but castles were her favorite.

Keeping working Auntie - this girl can work on her sandcastles forever and ever and wants you to too!

The harbor at HH had a great ice cream shop that Jagger, Dad and I enjoyed visiting after a long day.  There was also lots of minecraft - Jagger & Reagan could play for hours and still want more.

Ahh, they never have 'Jagger'

Dad, Sheena & I took a drive through the island while the rest of the crew took a cruise on the ocean for a little fishing.  I think it was a success:
This counts as a catch, right?

Look what I caught?!
One of the nice things about having all the family together was getting a nice family photo done.
Beautiful Day on HHI Beach
The only downside - it was HOT!  I'm thinking next family vacation in the spring or fall.  But it was a great week spending so much time with everyone.

No comments: