Wednesday, August 1

A Special Photographic Gallery by Alex Foussat

The remainder of the weekend I spent in Paris with my cousin Tina, her husband, Fred, and thier boys, Alex (4) and Max (20 months) at their home.  It was a wonderful weekend spending time together.  We do not get to see one another often and this was the first time I have been to their home.  I am so thankful to them for thier hospitality.  The treated me to a lovely dinner in Paris upon my arrival Friday evening, fresh breads and pastries for breakfast, and dinner with thier friends and Fred's family in the garden of thier house.  But most importantly we had time to share and catch up!  Plus I got to play lots of frisbee with Alex (also known as Captain America and Spiderman - he's quite the superhero) and football with Max (he's a star with the soccer ball). 

Alex took numerous pictures with my camera and this is his first exhibit:
Max & Alex

Max

Fred & Tina

Superhero Fred
Thank you so much to Tina, Fred, Alex & Max for welcoming me into their home for such a lovely weekend.  It was wonderful!

1 comment:

cousin amanda said...

Yay! :)