Friday, February 10

Time to Go....

And we're off... today arrived very quickly but it's time to board the plane for Morocco.  After a couple of stops in Atlanta and Paris I'll arrive tomorrow morning in Casablanca, Morocco.    I meet the members of my tour group tomorrow night and we are off.  It's going to a widely varied tour - from the seaside of Casablanca to the Roman ruins of Volubilis; I'll hike the High Atlas mountains and ride a camel at sunset into the Sahara desert; from the most basic of villages to the mazes of the medinas.  So here's where I'll be ...

11th:   Arrival in Casablanca
12th:   Casablanca, Rabat and Meknes
13th:   Meknes, Volubilis and Chefchaouen
14th:   Celebrating Valentine's Day in Fes
15th:   All day in Fes
16th:   Into the High Atlas Mountains in Midelt
17th:   Overnight in the Sahara - transportation: CAMEL
18th:   Todra Gorge, Dades Valley & M'goun Valley
19th:    Hiking in the Backcountry of M'goun
20th:    Hollywood in Morocco at Ait Benhaddou
21st:    Travelling to Marrakech
22nd:   All day in Marrakech
23rd:    Time to Head Home

No comments: