Wednesday, August 12

Not Quite Myself

It began in July with a sudden, very painful attack that woke me out of a sound sleep at 6 AM.  For two hours I sat in my bed curled up in terrible pain.  I thought I had just eaten something bad.  Someone suggested the next day that it could be the gallbladder so when it happened again 10 days later, only so much more painful.  So as I lay curled up in a ball on the edge of my couch, I researched gallbladder disease and I've had the symptoms without even knowing.  I went to the doctor, got a blood test and an ultrasound and got an appointment with a surgeon asap.  The symptoms got much worse very quickly leading up to the surgery but I felt so much better immediately after.  My energy level improved and I was so much more clear headed.  I didn't even realize how badly I felt until I felt better!





No comments: