Saturday, November 2

Library Tile Wall

A few years ago I was asked to join the Board of the Sevier County Public Library Foundation.  At my very first meeting I was volunteered to serve on the Tile Wall Committee.  I had never heard of the tile wall but that would soon change!  Of those volunteered that day, Marlo Yarnall and I are the only ones left.  But through lots of hard work we have done our best to reinstate this project and to get it moving along.  We still have a ways to go but we are so excited to unveil all the borders for the installation along with several completed tiles with about 30 more on order and another 30 or so sold.  We have a long way to go but we're on our way!

Invitation Front

The wall from above


Aunt Brenda, Me & Committee Member, Emily Kile

Thanking guests for attending

No comments: