I've recently begun a photography class at UT: Fundamentals of Digital Photography I. It was really fun until my pictures got worse, not better. We had our first field trip on Saturday. We met in the morning and took a 4 hour walking tour of downtown Knoxville. Out of 80 pictures, these are the only 6 I am willing to share...
I guess I'll just have to keep practicing!
1 comment:
Hang in there Stefanie. The ones you shared look good to me. Iam sure you had a theme you were working with. James and I just recently purchased a small digital camera and we are have a hard time using it, but the few trips James took it on he really snapped lots of the same pictures and does not want any deleted. Of course they were farming pictures so there you go. You would need to know him to understand. This weekend Josh (Brandi's boyfriend) is making molasses the old fashion way using mules to pull the mill. That will be all day for us and lots of picturs that we can't delete.
Keep up the good work
Dolene Bobbitt
Post a Comment